Thursday, April 7, 2011

Starbucks Warning


I've spent most of my free time trying to get design going better so for all of you many readers, I have a story for you.

Today I went to Starbucks to get a delicious latte. I ran into this wonderful warning telling me that baked goods and coffee cause cancer. In fact, apparently most cooked items do. Another argument for the raw food movement, my friends.

I think that a warning sign telling me that coffee causes cancer is like telling the cookie monster cookies will give him smallpox. Don't care...too delicious :)

Here ya go!

7 comments:

  1. This just made me want a cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm....but some things just taste way too good!
    Love your blog, I'm a follower!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! I am pretty sure that everything could cause cancer if you have too much ha. Keep enjoying those baked goods:) Keep up the awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if either of you will get this since I can't comment on your comments but thank you!
    So awesome to get encouragement from the "pro bloggers" such as both of you!!
    I will try my best to keep you entertained haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. starbucks is awesome get a mocha frap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all are stupid and will probably die of cancer some day. And at that point you'll wish you hadn't drank all that coffee and ate all those baked goods. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha. best comment ever! Clearly you are an owner of a tea place.

      Delete